Sevenoaks Rugby Membership 2017/18
Following the Club's AGM 2017, this year's membership fees are set out below.
- Senior Playing member: £150 discounted to £125 if paid before the end of September 2017 – plus Players’ Match fees - £5
- Student Membership (U18-U21 in education): £50
- Junior Membership: £125 (Including 1 x Junior Playing Member and 1 x Non-Playing Membership)
- Additional Junior Playing Member: £35
- Junior Playing Member of an existing Senior Playing Member - £35
- Non- Playing Member - £75
On 1 September, existing members should receive an email from PaySubsOnline (PSO) which will direct you to your membership information if you have previously been a member. Please check and edit this information ensuring it it up to date. The junior membership enrollment should hopefully be much simpler than last year. You do need one parent or guardian signed up with a child and you can allocate subsequent junior members to this senior membership. We would however like as many senior members as possible so please do sign up.
Savills Membership Weekend is the 9 and 10 September. The membership team will be on hand in the Clubhouse on both days to assist including taking manual payments via the credit card machines and cheques.
Contact for questions:
We also have a membership email address which is email@example.com for any queries
Please speak to your team manager, you should be able to see their contact details on the the team links available from the main website menu above to register your interest in the first instance. They will take your contact information, email address and player/s date of birth to be set up on the system in due course.
Thank you to all our members for your patience. Your subscriptions support the facilities, pitch hire, coaching set-up, equipment and outstanding playing and supporting environment that Sevenoaks Rugby Club aims to create.
Please see below the access for the Club's online registration system.